Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 27 July 2017
Today Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 25 early this morning then diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 late this afternoon. Wind veering to northerly 10 to 15 near midnight then becoming southwest 10 to 15 Friday morning. Wind becoming northerly 10 to 15 Friday evening.
A few showers ending late this afternoon. Risk of thunderstorms this afternoon. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 03:00 AM EDT 27 July 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 27 July 2017 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday trough located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: