Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 25 July 2016
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind light becoming northeast 10 to 15 knots early this evening then diminishing to light near midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 10 to 20 early Tuesday morning.
A few showers ending near noon Tuesday with a risk of thunderstorms. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 25 July 2016 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located over southern James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 998 mb located over southeastern
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from the low to Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located from the low to Matane.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: