Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 08:49 PM EDT 01 September 2015
Tonight and Wednesday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 Wednesday afternoon then becoming light Wednesday evening.
Chance of showers Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 8:49 PM EDT 01 September 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 1 September 2015 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing ridge located from Labrador to
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 992 mb located over eastern Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low 1000 mb located southeast of
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from the low to Manitoba.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located from the low to Anticosti
Island then to Montréal.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: