Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EST 18 December 2014
Tonight and Friday
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots backing to northerly 10 to 20 late this afternoon then becoming southwest 10 to 15 near noon Friday.
Snow ending early this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 1 falling to minus 7 Friday morning.
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 18 December 2014 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 993 mb located over Prince Edward Island.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Friday dissipating low 996 mb located northeast
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: