Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EST 27 January 2015
Tonight and Wednesday
Storm warning in effect.
Wind northeast 40 to 50 knots diminishing to northeast 25 to 35 early this evening and to northeast 15 to 25 late overnight. Wind diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 early Wednesday morning then becoming light near noon Wednesday.
Periods of light snow changing to snow early this evening then to periods of light snow near midnight and ending Wednesday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 14 rising to minus 8 Wednesday afternoon then falling to minus 15 Wednesday evening.
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 3:00 PM EST 27 January 2015
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 27 January 2015 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today quasi-stationary ridge located from Labrador
Coast to Lake Saint-Jean then to Lake Huron.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 975 mb located over southeastern
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 1000 mb located over Cape Breton
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: