Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EST 26 January 2015
Tonight and Tuesday
Storm warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to northeast 10 to 15 knots late this afternoon and to northeast 15 to 25 late this evening. Wind increasing to northeast 25 to 35 late overnight and to northeast 40 to 50 near noon Tuesday.
Periods of light snow beginning Tuesday afternoon changing to snow Tuesday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 19. High Tuesday minus 12.
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 3:00 PM EST 26 January 2015
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 26 January 2015 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Saint-Jean.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located from Labrador Coast to
At 3:00 p.m. EST today intensifying low 1001 mb located over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 978 mb located over Cape Cod.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: