Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 08:16 PM EDT 21 August 2017
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light late overnight then increasing to east 10 to 20 near noon Tuesday. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 20 Tuesday evening.
Chance of showers late this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Showers beginning Tuesday evening with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Watches (In effect)
Squall watch in effect
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 9:31 PM EDT 21 August 2017 Conditions are favourable for the development of squalls with wind gusts up to 35 knots and frequent lightning.
Mariners are advised to prepare for potential squalls. Vulnerable vessels are most at risk and should seek safe harbour if underway.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. For more information monitor Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 21 August 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Newfoundland.
At 5:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday intensifying low 1003 mb located north
of Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 986 mb located over northern Quebec.
At 9:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Michigan.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough from low located on a line
north-south over Matane.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: