Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 07:26 PM EDT 29 August 2016
Tonight and Tuesday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind west 10 to 15 knots becoming light after midnight then increasing to southwest 15 early Tuesday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 25 near noon Tuesday then becoming southwest 15 early Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 7:26 PM EDT 29 August 2016
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 29 August 2016 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1003 mb located near Natashquan.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday departing low 990 mb located east of
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located from Anticosti Island to
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Lake Saint-Jean.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: