Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 08:20 PM EST 24 January 2017
Tonight and Wednesday
Storm warning in effect.
Wind northeast 40 to 50 knots diminishing to northeast 30 to 40 after midnight and to northeast 20 to 30 late Wednesday morning. Wind diminishing to northeast 10 to 20 Wednesday afternoon and to light early Wednesday evening. Wind becoming southwest 15 late Wednesday evening.
Snow and periods of ice pellets ending early Wednesday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Temperatures near minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 8:20 PM EST 24 January 2017
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 24 January 2017 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today quasi-stationary high 1030 mb located
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 989 mb located near Cape Cod.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 990 mb located over Nova Scotia.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: