Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EST 19 December 2014
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots this morning then diminishing to light early this evening. Wind becoming northeast 10 to 15 overnight.
High today minus 3. Low tonight minus 9. High Saturday minus 3.
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 19 December 2014 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 990 mb located over Newfoundland.
By 1:00 p.m. EST today departing low located over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Erie.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: