Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:53 PM EDT 28 March 2017
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 this evening then increasing to northeast 15 to 20 near noon Wednesday.
Chance of wet snow late this afternoon and this evening. Chance of snow beginning near noon Wednesday. Fog patches dissipating early Wednesday morning.
Temperatures near minus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 28 March 2017 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Rimouski.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: