Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 26 June 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 25 late this morning then diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind becoming light near midnight then becoming southwest 10 to 15 near noon Tuesday.
A few showers ending early this morning. A few showers beginning near noon Tuesday with risk of thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 03:00 AM EDT 26 June 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 26 June 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary low 984 mb located over
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: