Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EST 26 January 2015
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light early this afternoon then increasing to northeast 10 to 20 late this afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 near midnight then increasing to northeast 25 to 35 Tuesday morning. Wind increasing to northeast 35 to 45 near noon Tuesday.
Periods of light snow beginning Tuesday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 19 rising to minus 12 Tuesday evening.
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 03:00 AM EST 26 January 2015
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 26 January 2015 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today departing low 950 mb located 300 miles
northeast of Labrador Coast.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located from Labrador Coast to
At 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday approaching low 976 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: