Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 27 September 2016
Tonight and Wednesday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northeast 25 to 35 knots diminishing to northeast 20 to 25 early Wednesday morning then increasing to northeast 25 to 35 Wednesday afternoon.
Periods of drizzle ending early Wednesday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in drizzle.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 8:29 PM EDT 27 September 2016
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 27 September 2016 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over Sept-Îles.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 999 mb located over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low 1010 mb located south of Lake Erie.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: