Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EST 20 November 2017
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind west 20 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 15 early this evening and to light early Tuesday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 25 Tuesday evening.
Light snow beginning early Tuesday morning and ending near noon Tuesday.
Temperatures near minus 7 tonight. High Tuesday plus 5.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:40 PM EST 20 November 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today departing low 980 mb located over Labrador.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EST Tuesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: