Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 26 September 2017
Tonight and Wednesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots becoming northeast 15 to 25 late this afternoon then increasing to northeast 25 to 35 early this evening. Wind diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 late overnight then becoming light early Wednesday afternoon. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 25 late Wednesday afternoon.
A few showers beginning Wednesday evening and ending Wednesday evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 September 2017
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 September 2017 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1010 mb located over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low 998 mb located northwest of Lake
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough from low located over Lake Michigan.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough from low located over Cornwall.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: