Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EST 28 January 2015
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind northeast 20 to 30 knots diminishing to northeast 10 to 20 early this morning and to light late this morning.
Periods of light snow ending early this morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
High today minus 8. Low tonight minus 19. High Thursday minus 10.
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 28 January 2015 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 994 mb located over western Nova Scotia.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing low 1004 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from Labrador to Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located from Labrador to Cape Cod.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low located over the Midwestern states.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday low located over Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: