Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EST 11 December 2016
Today Tonight and Monday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 20 knots early this morning then becoming light early this evening. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 25 overnight and to northeast 25 to 35 near noon Monday. Wind diminishing to northeast 15 to 25 Monday evening.
Snow beginning overnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures near minus 8.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 03:00 AM EST 11 December 2016
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 11 December 2016 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
At 3:00 a.m. EST today building low 1011 mb located near the
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday low 1003 mb located northwest of Montréal.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: