Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 23 June 2017
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 20 knots near midnight. Wind southwest 10 to 20 Saturday.
Showers today and tonight with a risk of thunderstorms. Chance of showers Saturday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 23 June 2017 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today warm front located on a line east-west
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight warm front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Rivière-du-Loup.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line east-west over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday dissipating trough located from Ungava
Bay to Cape Breton Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: