Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EST 12 February 2016
Today Tonight and Saturday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light late this afternoon then increasing to northeast 15 to 30 early this evening. Wind increasing to northeast 30 to 40 after midnight then diminishing to north 10 to 15 Saturday evening.
Periods of snow beginning this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
High today minus 14. Temperatures near minus 14 tonight falling to minus 16 Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 08:23 AM EST 12 February 2016
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 12 February 2016 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line east-west over
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1013 mb located over eastern Lake
By 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday dissipating low 1006 mb located near
At 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday building high located west of Lake
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday high located northeast of Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: