Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 28 May 2016
Today Tonight and Sunday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to northeast 10 to 15 knots near noon and to northeast 15 to 25 overnight. Wind diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 Sunday evening.
Chance of showers Sunday. Fog patches dissipating this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 03:00 AM EDT 28 May 2016
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 28 May 2016 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing low 1012 mb located near Gaspé.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today building high located over western Quebec.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Sunday high 1027 mb located over the Bay of Fundy.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line east-west over
the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over western Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: