Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 06:20 PM EDT 21 July 2017
Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light this evening then increasing to southwest 10 to 20 early Saturday morning. Wind becoming light near noon Saturday then becoming northeast 10 to 15 Saturday afternoon.
Chance of showers early this evening with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 8:12 PM EDT 21 July 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Squall warning ended
Beauport to L'Isle-aux-CoudresIssued 8:04 PM EDT 21 July 2017
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 21 July 2017 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Saint-Jean.
By 11:00 a.m. EDT Saturday departing trough located on a line
north-south over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Montréal.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: