Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 25 May 2017
Today Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to northeast 15 to 25 this morning. Wind northeast 15 to 25 tonight and Friday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 24 May 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5045N 5900W to Newfoundland near
5000N 5745W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 03:00 AM EDT 25 May 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 25 May 2017 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Ungava Bay to Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday ridge located from Ungava Bay to Labrador.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 993 mb located southwest of Lake Erie.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 994 mb located over Nova Scotia.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: