Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 31 August 2016
Tonight and Thursday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light late overnight then increasing to northeast 15 to 25 Thursday morning. Wind diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 Thursday evening.
A few showers ending Thursday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 8:50 PM EDT 31 August 2016
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 31 August 2016 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today cold front located from Tadoussac to Lake
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday departing cold front located from New
Brunswick to New England.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located from Hudson Bay to Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: