Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 09:15 AM EST 07 December 2016
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind light increasing to southerly 10 to 15 knots this afternoon then veering to southwest 15 to 20 this evening. Wind increasing to southwest 20 to 30 near midnight.
Periods of light snow beginning this afternoon and ending near midnight.
Temperatures minus 5 rising to zero this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 7 December 2016 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Natashquan.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low located northwest of Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday low located over northern Quebec.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough from low located on a line
northwest-southeast over Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday trough from low located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Strait of Belle Isle.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: