Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 26 September 2017
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 early this morning and to light early this afternoon. Wind increasing to northeast 10 to 15 early this evening and to northeast 15 to 25 overnight. Wind becoming southwest 15 to 25 Wednesday evening.
A few showers beginning after midnight with a risk of thunderstorms overnight and Wednesday afternoon and evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 03:00 AM EDT 26 September 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 26 September 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing low 1003 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1010 mb located over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low 998 mb located north of Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: