Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 26 July 2017
Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots becoming southwest 20 to 30 early this evening. Wind westerly 15 to 25 Thursday.
A few showers beginning after midnight. Risk of thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 8:42 PM EDT 26 July 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 July 2017 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday departing ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over western Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday trough located from Labrador to Nova
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: