Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 09:57 PM EDT 22 August 2017
Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southerly 15 knots increasing to southwest 20 to 30 after midnight then becoming southwest 20 early Wednesday evening.
Showers ending early Wednesday morning with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 9:57 PM EDT 22 August 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 22 August 2017 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 994 mb located 200 miles southeast of
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday quasi-stationary low 990 mb located
300 miles east of James Bay.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from the low to Cornwall.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday departing trough located from the low
to Anticosti Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: