Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 27 May 2017
Tonight and Sunday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 20 knots early this evening then becoming northeast 15 to 25 early Sunday morning.
Chance of showers overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 27 May 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5040N 5920W to Newfoundland near
5000N 5745W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 3:00 PM EDT 27 May 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 27 May 2017 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 999 mb located south of Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low 1005 mb located south
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: