Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 01 September 2015
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots near midnight and to southwest 15 to 20 near noon Wednesday.
Chance of showers overnight and Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 1 September 2015 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing ridge located from Labrador to
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 992 mb located over eastern Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low 1000 mb located southeast of
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from the low to Manitoba.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located from the low to Anticosti
Island then to Montréal.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: