Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 27 March 2017
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind easterly 15 to 25 knots.
Snow ending Tuesday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Risk of freezing spray.
Temperatures near minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 27 March 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4540N 6015W to 4505N 6020W
to 4505N 5915W to 4555N 5820W to Newfoundland near 4735N 5900W. Sea
ice northwest of the ice edge.
1 tenth of grey ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 27 March 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1011 mb located northeast of Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 1015 mb located over Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: