Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 05:10 AM EDT 23 May 2017
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southeasterly 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 20 to 30 early this morning then diminishing to southwest 15 early this evening. Wind becoming northeast 10 to 15 late overnight then increasing to northeast 15 to 25 Wednesday morning.
Periods of rain ending near noon. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 22 May 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5100N 5845W to Newfoundland near
5020N 5730W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-MontsIssued 08:09 AM EDT 23 May 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 23 May 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Québec city.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday dissipating trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Pointe-des-Monts.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday low 997 mb located south of Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low 989 mb located southwest of Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: