Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 16 October 2017
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 near midnight then backing to southwest 15 to 20 Tuesday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 20 to 30 Tuesday evening.
A few showers beginning Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 16 October 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday approaching trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Saint-Jean.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: