Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 24 June 2017
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 20 knots near noon. Wind southwest 10 to 20 tonight and Sunday.
Showers and fog patches ending this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 24 June 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 989 mb located over northern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday low 980 mb located over Labrador Coast.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough from low located on a line north-south
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday departing trough from low located on a
line northwest-southeast over Labrador Sea.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: