Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EST 19 February 2017
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind northeast 10 to 20 knots becoming light near noon then becoming northerly 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind becoming light near noon Monday.
Periods of snow ending late this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 4 falling to minus 11 Monday morning then rising to minus 6 Monday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 19 February 2017 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4610N 5955W to 4705N
6000W to 4825N 6120W to 5000N 5815W to 4835N 5925W to Newfoundland
near 4755N 5925W. Sea ice west and southeast of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4530N 6515W to
Nova Scotia near 4505N 6500W. Sea ice east of the ice edge.
5 tenths of new ice except 9 tenths of grey ice including 2 tenths
of grey-white ice in the southern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 19 February 2017 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Québec city.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight weakening trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: