Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 26 August 2016
Tonight and Saturday
Wind light except gusts to 30 knots near thunderstorms. Wind becoming northwesterly 10 to 20 late this afternoon then diminishing to light Saturday morning.
A few showers and a few thunderstorms ending near midnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 August 2016 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1005 mb located near Rimouski.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday departing low 1006 mb located over
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today building high located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday high 1025 mb located near Rivière-du-Loup.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: