Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 22 June 2017
Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwesterly 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light late overnight except southeast 10 to 15 near the south shore. Wind becoming easterly 10 to 15 Friday morning.
A few showers beginning Friday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 22 June 2017 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Friday dissipating ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Pointe-des-Monts.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT Friday warm front located on a line east-west
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday warm front located on a line east-west
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: