Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 19 September 2017
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light tonight and Wednesday.
A few showers ending late overnight. Fog patches forming late overnight and dissipating Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 19 September 2017 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today weakening trough located from Lake Saint-Jean
to Lake Erie.
By 2:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday dissipating trough located from Anticosti
Island to Cornwall.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from Labrador to Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hurricanes and Climate Change
Hurricanes and Climate Change, is there a link?
- Date modified: