Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 PM EST 10 December 2016
Tonight and Sunday
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 Sunday afternoon.
Flurries ending early Sunday morning.
Risk of freezing spray.
Temperatures near minus 8.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 10 December 2016 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Quebec near 5035N 5920W to 5115N 5750W
to 5105N 5720W to 5040N 5730W to Newfoundland near 5035N 5725W. Sea
ice north and east of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Quebec near 4830N 6415W to 4645N
6435W to New Brunswick near 4610N 6355W. Sea ice north and east of
the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 10 December 2016 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 3:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Saguenay River.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: