Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 05:44 PM EDT 23 July 2016
Tonight and Sunday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 20 knots diminishing to northwesterly 15 early this evening then becoming variable 10 to 15 Sunday morning.
Showers ending early this evening with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-MontsIssued 5:44 PM EDT 23 July 2016
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 23 July 2016 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from Sept-Îles to Tadoussac
then to Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: