Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 26 September 2016
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this morning then increasing to southwest 10 to 15 this afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 10 to 20 overnight then becoming northeast 15 to 25 Tuesday morning.
Chance of showers Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-MontsIssued 03:00 AM EDT 26 September 2016
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 26 September 2016 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low located over northwestern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low located over northern Lake Michigan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: