Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EST 09 December 2016
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind west 15 knots increasing to westerly 15 to 20 early this morning and to northwest 20 to 30 near noon.
Flurries beginning near noon. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Freezing spray warning in effect.
Freezing spray beginning near noon and ending Saturday evening.
Temperatures minus 2 falling to minus 9 Saturday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-MontsIssued 03:00 AM EST 09 December 2016
Moderate or severe freezing spray is occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 9 December 2016 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line east-west over
By 8:00 p.m. EST tonight departing trough from low located on a
line east-west over Newfoundland.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line north-south
By 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: