Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 03 July 2015
Today Tonight and Saturday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 20 to 30 knots diminishing to southwest 15 this evening then increasing to southwest 25 Saturday morning.
Showers ending this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-MontsIssued 03:00 AM EDT 03 July 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 3 July 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today weakening low 996 mb located north of
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday weakening low 1010 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located north of Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday trough located from Labrador to Montréal.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: