Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 04:57 PM EST 23 February 2017
Tonight and Friday
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots veering to northwest 10 to 20 this evening then becoming light after midnight. Wind increasing to easterly 10 to 15 Friday afternoon then backing to northeast 15 to 20 Friday evening.
A few showers ending early this evening. Rain beginning early Friday afternoon and changing to rain or freezing rain Friday evening. Mist forming late overnight and dissipating Friday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in mist.
Temperatures plus 5 falling to zero Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 23 February 2017 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 996 mb located over Lake Saint-Jean.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Friday departing low 997 mb located over
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
At 7:00 p.m. EST Friday approaching low 992 mb located near Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: