Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 28 April 2017
Tonight and Saturday
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 this evening then increasing to west 15 to 25 early Saturday afternoon.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 28 April 2017
Sunday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots.
Monday Wind easterly 15 to 25 knots.
Tuesday Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 28 April 2017 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 989 mb located near James Bay.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday departing low 987 mb located near
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough from low located from James Bay
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday trough located from Labrador Sea to
Prince Edward Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: