Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 01 October 2016
Tonight and Sunday
A few showers beginning near noon Sunday.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 01 October 2016
Monday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots.
Tuesday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots becoming light.
Wednesday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 1 October 2016 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from Hudson Bay to Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday ridge located on a line east-west over
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1015 mb located over southern Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday low 1013 mb located north of Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: