Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 23 July 2017
Tonight and Monday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 10 to 20 knots near midnight. Wind northeast 10 to 20 Monday.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 23 July 2017
Tuesday Wind light.
Wednesday Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots.
Thursday Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 23 July 2017 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Québec city.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1007 mb located over Lake Erie.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday low 1008 mb located off Cape Cod.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: