Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 30 June 2015
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind light with gusts to 30 knots near thunderstorms this evening. Wind becoming southeast 10 to 15 early Wednesday morning with gusts to 30 near thunderstorms. Wind becoming westerly 10 to 20 Wednesday evening.
Chance of showers beginning early this evening with risk of thunderstorms this evening changing to showers early Wednesday morning. Risk of thunderstorms Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 30 June 2015 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary trough located from Labrador
to Lake Huron.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today building low 1008 mb located near Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low 999 mb located near Lake Saint-Jean.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: