Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 24 July 2016
Tonight and Monday
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light this evening then becoming southwest 10 to 15 Monday afternoon with gusts to 30 near thunderstorms.
A few showers and thunderstorms beginning Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 July 2016 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located over northwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday low 1000 mb located over southern James Bay.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from the low to Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday trough located from the low to Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: