Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 04 May 2015
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 25 near noon and to southwest 25 to 35 this afternoon. Wind diminishing to southwest 15 to 25 this evening then becoming northwesterly 15 near midnight.
Showers beginning this evening and ending overnight. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Trois-Rivières to DonnaconaIssued 03:00 AM EDT 04 May 2015
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 4 May 2015 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Rimouski.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Îles-de-la-Madeleine.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over northwestern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday cold front located off Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: