Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 02 August 2015
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 20 knots this morning.
A few showers this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Showers beginning Monday afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 2 August 2015 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located north of Havre
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Monday low 999 mb located over Labrador.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today building low 1002 mb located near Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday low 998 mb located near Tadoussac.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today building ridge located on a line north-south
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: