Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 28 October 2016
Tonight and Saturday
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 late this afternoon and to light late this evening. Wind becoming east 10 to 15 near noon Saturday.
Rain beginning early Saturday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 28 October 2016 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Erie.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday weakening ridge located from Anticosti
Island to New England.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight low located near Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low located over southern Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: