Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 05:32 PM EDT 21 July 2017
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots becoming light this evening then becoming westerly 10 to 15 late Saturday morning. Wind diminishing to light Saturday evening.
Chance of showers late this afternoon and early this evening with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 21 July 2017 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Saint-Jean.
By 11:00 a.m. EDT Saturday departing trough located on a line
north-south over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Montréal.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: