Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 08 October 2015
Today Tonight and Friday
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light this morning then increasing to northeast 10 to 20 Friday morning. Wind becoming northwest 10 to 15 Friday evening.
Periods of rain beginning Friday morning and ending Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 8 October 2015 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 2:00 p.m. EDT Friday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1008 mb located west of Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 1005 mb located over Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: