Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 25 April 2015
Today Tonight and Sunday
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening.
Chance of showers.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 25 April 2015
Monday Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots.
Tuesday Wind northeast 20 knots.
Wednesday Wind northeast 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 25 April 2015 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low located over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday dissipating low located near Montréal.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from the low to Saguenay
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough located from the low to James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: