Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EST 26 January 2015
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind light increasing to northeast 10 to 15 knots late this afternoon and to northeast 15 to 25 after midnight. Wind becoming northeast 15 to 20 Tuesday afternoon.
Snow beginning Tuesday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Low tonight minus 16. High Tuesday minus 11.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 26 January 2015 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Saint-Jean.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located from Labrador Coast to
At 3:00 p.m. EST today intensifying low 1001 mb located over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 978 mb located over Cape Cod.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: