Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EST 09 February 2016
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots becoming light near midnight.
Periods of light snow.
Low tonight minus 10. High Wednesday minus 5.
Issued 06:00 PM EST 09 February 2016
Thursday Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots.
Friday Wind light increasing to northeast 15 to 20 knots.
Saturday Wind northwest 15 knots increasing to north 15 to 25.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 9 February 2016 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today dissipating high 1024 mb located over
At 3:00 p.m. EST today departing low located near Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday trough located on a line east-west over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: