Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 19 September 2017
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light with gusts to 25 knots near thunderstorms late this afternoon and this evening. Wind becoming northeast 10 to 15 overnight. Wind northeast 10 to 15 Wednesday.
A few showers or thunderstorms beginning late this afternoon and ending near midnight. Fog patches dissipating this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 19 September 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from Lake Erie to Lake
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday quasi-stationary ridge located on a
line northwest-southeast over Rimouski.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hurricanes and Climate Change
Hurricanes and Climate Change, is there a link?
- Date modified: