Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EST 24 February 2017
Tonight and Saturday
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to northeast 15 to 25 this evening then becoming easterly 15 near noon Saturday. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 25 Saturday evening.
Periods of rain changing to rain or freezing rain near midnight and ending near noon Saturday. Showers beginning Saturday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Temperatures near plus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 24 February 2017 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Québec city.
By 1:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 994 mb located near Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 986 mb located west of Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: