Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 24 October 2017
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind easterly 15 to 20 knots veering to southerly 15 to 20 early this evening then to southwest 10 to 15 overnight. Wind becoming light near noon Wednesday.
A few showers beginning near noon and ending overnight. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:04 AM EDT 24 October 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Pointe-des-Monts.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
western Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday quasi-stationary trough located on a
line north-south over Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Summer 2017: Significant weather across Canada
By analyzing weather events, ECCC is collecting more information as to how our climate is changing.
- Date modified: