Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 21 October 2016
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots backing to northerly 10 to 20 near noon then becoming northerly 15 to 25 this evening. Wind becoming northerly 10 to 20 Saturday morning then backing to westerly 15 to 25 Saturday evening.
Rain at times heavy changing to rain near noon. Visibility 1 mile or less in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 21 October 2016 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today intensifying low 1007 mb located south of
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 980 mb located near Québec city.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today warm front located from the low to Maine.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Saturday quasi-stationary warm front located from
the low to Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT Saturday trough located from the low to Montréal.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday trough located over the low extending
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: