Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EST 21 January 2017
Tonight and Sunday
Wind light increasing to northeast 10 to 15 knots early Sunday morning and to northeast 15 to 25 late Sunday morning.
Chance of drizzle this evening. Fog banks dissipating early Sunday morning.
Temperatures plus 1 falling to minus 5 Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 21 January 2017 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1003 mb located over the northern
By 1:00 a.m. EST Sunday dissipating low located over the eastern
Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today high 1030 mb located over the northern
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday high 1031 mb located south of Ungava Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: