Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 07:26 PM EDT 29 August 2016
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light near midnight then becoming southwest 10 to 15 near noon Tuesday.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 29 August 2016
Wednesday Wind light.
Thursday Wind northerly 10 to 15 knots.
Friday Wind northerly 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Trois-Rivières to DonnaconaIssued 7:26 PM EDT 29 August 2016
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 29 August 2016 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1003 mb located near Natashquan.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday departing low 990 mb located east of
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located from Anticosti Island to
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Lake Saint-Jean.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: