Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 16 August 2017
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light becoming west 10 to 15 knots this afternoon then diminishing to light this evening. Wind light Thursday.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 16 August 2017
Friday Wind east 10 to 20 knots.
Saturday Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots becoming westerly 10 to 15 late in the day.
Sunday Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 16 August 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low located north of Sept-Îles.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low located off Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high located over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday high located near Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: