Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 27 March 2017
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind easterly 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light near noon Tuesday.
Rain or periods of drizzle ending Tuesday evening. Fog banks forming late overnight and dissipating Tuesday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation and 1 mile or less in fog banks.
Temperatures near plus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 27 March 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1011 mb located northeast of Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 1015 mb located over Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: