Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 26 May 2017
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northeast 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light early this evening. Wind light Saturday.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 26 May 2017
Sunday Wind light becoming easterly 15 knots late in the day.
Monday Wind southerly 15 to 25 knots.
Tuesday Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 May 2017 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 997 mb located over the Gulf of Maine.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday departing low 1000 mb located southeast
of Cape Breton Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located over James Bay to Lake Erie.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: