Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 05 August 2015
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 20 knots this morning.
A few showers ending early this evening. Risk of thunderstorms this afternoon. Chance of showers Thursday morning and afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 5 August 2015 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located over northern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 994 mb located off Labrador.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight building ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located from Hudson Bay to New
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: