Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EST 19 February 2017
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind southwest 15 knots veering to northwest 10 to 20 this afternoon then becoming light near midnight. Wind becoming northerly 10 to 15 near noon Monday.
A few showers ending early this evening. Mist dissipating near noon. Visibility as low as 1 mile in mist.
High today plus 2. Low tonight minus 8. High Monday minus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 19 February 2017 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Québec city.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight weakening trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: