Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 17 August 2017
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind light increasing to southeast 10 to 20 knots Friday morning.
Rain beginning Friday morning.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 16 August 2017
Friday Wind east 10 to 20 knots.
Saturday Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots becoming westerly 10 to 15 late in the day.
Sunday Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 17 August 2017 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low located over Labrador.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low located off Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high located over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday high located over Prince Edward Island.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1004 mb located over the Midwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 1001 mb located north of Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: