Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 17 October 2017
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 near midnight then becoming light early Wednesday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 10 to 20 Wednesday afternoon.
Chance of showers late this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 17 October 2017 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 993 mb located near James Bay.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday low 1003 mb located near Labrador.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing ridge located on a line
north-south over the Gaspe Peninsula.
At 11:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Trois-Rivières.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: