Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 19 August 2017
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind easterly 10 to 15 knots becoming southwest 10 to 20 this morning then diminishing to light overnight. Wind increasing to southwest 10 to 20 Sunday afternoon.
A few showers ending Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 19 August 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located over western Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday low 992 mb located over northern Labrador.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located from the low to Cornwall.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough located from the low to Natashquan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: