Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 30 March 2015
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Wind south 10 to 20 knots becoming southerly 15 to 25 early this morning then veering to southwest 20 to 30 late this afternoon. Wind diminishing to west 15 this evening and to light near noon Tuesday.
Snow beginning early this morning changing to rain late this afternoon and ending near midnight. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Temperatures minus 5 rising to plus 3 this afternoon then falling to minus 2 Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 30 March 2015 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from Lake Erie to James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Cabot Strait.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: