Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 08:32 PM EST 25 December 2014
Tonight and Friday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 25 to 35 knots diminishing to southwest 15 to 25 after midnight and to southwest 10 to 15 early Friday afternoon.
Temperatures near plus 1.
Warnings (In effect)
Trois-Rivières to DonnaconaIssued 8:32 PM EST 25 December 2014
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 25 December 2014 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EST today intensifying low 970 mb located 150 miles
east of James Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday weakening low 962 mb located over Ungava
At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located from the low to Gaspé.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday trough located from the low to Newfoundland.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight building ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: