Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 17 August 2017
Today Tonight and Friday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind westerly 25 to 35 knots diminishing to westerly 15 to 25 early this morning and to northwest 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind diminishing to light overnight then becoming east 10 to 15 Friday evening.
A few showers ending this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern halfIssued 03:56 AM EDT 17 August 2017
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 17 August 2017 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low located over Labrador.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low located off Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high located over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday high located over Prince Edward Island.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1004 mb located over the Midwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 1001 mb located north of Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: