Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 28 August 2016
Today Tonight and Monday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind west 10 to 15 knots becoming light near noon then increasing to southeast 15 to 25 overnight. Wind becoming westerly 20 to 30 Monday morning.
A few showers beginning early this evening and ending Monday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern halfIssued 03:00 AM EDT 28 August 2016
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 28 August 2016 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over eastern Nova Scotia.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday trough located on a line north-south over
Cape Breton Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: