Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 27 June 2017
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwesterly 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this morning then increasing to easterly 10 to 20 near noon. Wind becoming light near midnight then becoming westerly 10 to 15 Wednesday morning.
Chance of showers overnight and Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 27 June 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Sept-Îles.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: