Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 28 October 2016
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind light increasing to easterly 10 to 20 knots near noon then becoming light near midnight.
Rain beginning near noon Saturday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 28 October 2016 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1016 mb located south of Cornwall.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low 1007 mb located over the
Gulf of Maine.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday weakening ridge located from Anticosti
Island to New England.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight low located near Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low located over southern Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: