Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 19 April 2015
Tonight and Monday
Wind westerly 20 to 30 knots diminishing to north 10 to 15 after midnight then becoming light early Monday morning. Wind increasing to easterly 10 to 20 near noon Monday and to easterly 20 to 30 Monday evening.
Temperatures plus 3 falling to minus 2 overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 19 April 2015 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4515N 6105W to 4515N 5950W
to 4430N 5905W to 4435N 5730W to 4645N 5705W to 4720N 5745W to
Newfoundland near 4720N 5520W. Sea ice north and west of the ice
Open water except consolidated first-year ice in bays and on parts
of the shores.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 19 April 2015 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line north-south over
the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Monday trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Michigan.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: